- Zonta Club of Lansing is looking for those who are interested in giving back to their community, their country, their world
- Are you interested in making a difference?
- Be a part of the big picture. Join Zonta Club of Lansing as we work to Advance the Status of Women and Girls.
- Are YOU ready to make a difference, to give back, to help make this a better world?
- Contact Membership Chair, Melody Atwood of Zonta Club of Lansing at (517) 881-6737 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application to join us.
- Want to make a donation? Contact Melody Atwood, ZCoL Treasurer at: email@example.com
Join us as we work together to make a difference in the lives of women and girls both locally and globally through service and advocacy.
Some of the local projects completed each year by Zonta Club of Lansing include:
Why not try us out?! You won’t be sorry. For information or to find a meeting date, contact Melody Atwood, Club Treasurer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mastectomy Comfort Pillows for cancer patients at Sparrow Hospital Lansing
- A clothing drive for returning women who are joining the workforce again after facing such things as domestic abuse.
- We raise money through fundraisers for grants and scholarships.