The Zonta Clubs of Mount Pleasant and Roscommon invite you to attend a dynamic Governor’s Summit!
Saturday, October 15, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Continental breakfast at 8 a.m.)
Comfort Inn Conference Center
2424 S. Mission St, Mt Pleasant, MI
- Meet and network with Zontians from throughout District 15
- Hear from Governor Cherie Johnson and her vision for this biennium
- Learn about missing & murdered indigenous women from Indian Nations in our district.
- Discover the impact of the Zonta International Foundation for Women – speaker Mari McKenzie
- Pandemic Positives Poster – bring a tri-poster board to show what your club did to remain enthusiastic and engaged with the Zonta mission
Registration fee $65.00
Registration for the conference is via Eventbrite by September 28th.
For conference information contact Mary Jane Flanagan at email@example.com or 989-774-7393
Friday, October 14th from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Zonta Club of Roscommon will host a Governor’s reception on Friday October 14 at the conference location (hors d’oeuvres and cash bar). Reception information contact Anna Sylvester: 989-808-5117
A block of rooms is being held at the Comfort Inn contact 989-772-4000 to make a reservation for overnight lodging.