Due February 15th each year via mail or email (email@example.com)
Scholarship Applications Now Available
To be considered for the NMU Golden Z Club Scholarship, one must:
- Be an active member of the Northern Michigan University Golden Z Club.
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student (minimum 12 credits) at NMU.
- Must have participated as a Golden Z member for at least two semesters.
- Must have earned a minimum NMU grade-point average of 3.00.
- Must be recommended for consideration by the Golden Z Club President and club advisor(s).
- Have financial need.
To be considered for the Non-Traditional Higher Education Scholarship, one must:
- Complete entire application.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Provide high school academic transcripts and college transcripts (if college level course work has been completed). Exceptions to the high school requirement are made for students who have been out of high school for five years or more.
- Have a minimum cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0 and a minimum 2.5 college GPA (if relevant).
- Be enrolled in at least 8 credits.
To be considered for the Z-Club Scholarship, one must:
- Be an active member of High School Z Club.
- Be a graduating senior entering college or university the following fall.
- Must have demonstrated service to the school and the community.
- Must have a defined educational goal.
- Must have a minimum grade-point average of 3.0 as verified by high school officials.
- Must be recommended for consideration by the Z Club advisor(s) of the club in which the applicant is a member..
To be considered for the Evergreen Life-Long Learning Scholarship, one must:
Women residing in Marquette County who meet the following:
- Have not had the opportunity to continue their formal education.
- Represent life-long learning interests.
- Established history of service/commitment to others in the community.
- Demonstrate financial need for educational support.